Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!



I can't believe that it's already Christmas Eve!! Where has this month gone.. better yet where has this year gone!? I'm fairly certain I blinked and the year was gone! I hope everyone is enjoying their time off.. although I miss sweet first grade kiddos I have really enjoyed being off on Christmas break. Although the first week has went by entirely WAY TOO fast, I did manage to catch up on my soaps, visit my sweet granny and pa, have a lunch date with one of my gal pals, finish a little last minute Christmas shopping for Mr. E, and do some holiday baking this week.... I have made sausage balls, peppermint patty candies, and today a pinterest inspired peanut butter reindeer cookie. :) 
I think Dexter knows Santa is coming... he has been trying to jump on the bed all evening.. I know he knows the quicker he goes to bed the quicker Santa will be here! :) HAHA (I know, I know.. he is a dog! HA)

Anyways, I just wanted to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with lots of love and sweet blessings!

Photobucket

5 comments:

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

Happy Holidays!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Kristin said...

Merry Christmas!!! And Dexter knows what's up!! Our dog ran downstairs today (she's 12 and almost never runs) because she knew Santa had visited!! I get it! :)
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Elisabeth said...

Merry Christmas Jennifer and Kristin!

Kristin- I am soo glad you can totally relate!!! Dexter was sad seeming this morning after we opened presents... and deep down I know it is because Santa failed to bring the Power Wheels and the Ralph Lauren Polo shirt he was wanting. HAHA Go ahead and call me crazy! HA :)

Sara said...

Merry Christmas to you as well! I hope you had a nice one and are enjoying your time away from the classroom!

Dexter is so stinkin' cute! ;) I hope he had a wonderful Christmas too! :)

Happy New Year!

Elisabeth said...

Thanks Sara! I am definitely enjoying the time off.. and already thinking it has went by way too fast! Dexter had a good Christmas! :) Hope all is well!! Happy New Year to you too!